Apr 27, 2008

MY LOOK FOR TWO DAYS!

I feel like I haven't blogged in ages, as many of you know I was extremely busy with the fashion show which is finally over! Anyhow, for two days I didn't change, which is not like me, but I just felt so comfortable in this outfit that I refused to put anything else on. (and no I didn't stink if that's what you are wondering!)



The minute I walked into *Dela I fell in love with these tanks and scarf that come together...so yes I had to buy in every color! I love the fact that these tanks are long because I'm not one to wear short tank tops. The shoes and boots in this store....OMG!Ladies and men it's worth a trip to go see. I just had to buy these. This outfit is very simple but yet very me!

'till next time
Q.xo

*Picture taken by Turlututu Chaffe*

Worn:
Skin: Minnu Tan
Hair:*Maitreya* EvaII in black
Earrings:(Yummy) Beaded Hoops
Tank top:*Dela* "Jessie" in white (comes with scarf)
Pants:*Armidi* Faded Classic Jeans
Boots:*Dela* "Garcia" Camel

0 COMENTS:

 
Vain Inc.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino