May 18, 2008

Kitties Lair - German Fashion Week



I love the style from Kitties Lair. I have some shoes and Boots from her. But i think her clothes a great too. I wear the dress *KL* Minidress Grold. I looks very sexy.:) The goldtextur is realy brilliant. The dress is available in four colors (black,white,red and gold). I cost only 230 Linden. Little money for so much style.

The shoes *KL* Highheels vitage gold are from Kitten Lair too. I think a little bit sxity style. You can get this shoes in silver, gold, black and in a leopard optic. The price from this shoes are 290 Linden.

you can get all this stuff on the german fashion weeks. Ceck it out!


Skin: PXL LINDA DARK (available today)



Infos Photo Contest: http://slurl.com/secondlife/VANITY%20UNIVERSE/99/141/601

0 COMENTS:

 
Vain Inc.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino