Jun 5, 2008

Funk It Up

If you know me in world, you know I never wear anything that traditionally would match or go together. I really never wear anything that comes together as a set (out of fear of looking like somebody else *gasp*). And apparently I find a lot of really awesome stuffs that I keep to myself and Toko says I am mean. heh But I've decided that maybe I should start sharing because I'm nice like that. And with that, I give you my "outfit of the day" to help you embrace your inner funkyness.





Outfit consists of:
Hair : TEKUTEKU
Skin: Di Chantilly
Nose Piercing: Aitui
Earrings: Paper Couture freebie from 3 months ago
Jacket: Royal Blue
Shirt: Fashionably Dead
Booty Shorts: Adora free gift from 2 months ago, no longer available
Belt #1: Kyoot Army
Belt #2: sey
Fishnets: Redgrave
Boots: Bax Coen Designs

1 COMENTS:

Toko Voom said...

yep mean mean !!! lol yay can't wait to follow all your finds!! woo hoo!!

 
Vain Inc.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino