Jul 3, 2008

My Indie Look

So I know I haven't posted a look in while, and I had a few minutes, so I put together a little something cute. =D
This "indie" outfit will help you feel comfortable, cute, and casual, and as usual - doesn't cost a whole lot of money, either. There's no need to drop 800L on a dress people. =P
This outfit is:
Hair w/ color change script bandana: Gritty Kitty
Gummi Bear earrings: Miw
Lollipop color change script necklace: Gritty Kitty
Veggies are mean tee: Freebie from Random Fashions
Skull undershirt: Freebie from Nylon Outfitters
Denim skirt & polka dot leggings: New noob stuff in everybody's library, by Nylon Outfitters
Shoes: Periquita
Skin: Redgrave

1 COMENTS:

Vi & Matt said...

u have redgrave? o.O

love the look - especially giving a shout out to the new inventory items!

rock on nykki! :D

 
Vain Inc.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino