Aug 28, 2008

My new Fav Pants!


Sweetest Good-bye is one of those store you come in to and you want everything and in every color!! As soon as I saw this i fall in love and after purchasing them i wasn't disappointed!! Love everything about them Shapes Colors they are available in! and texture!
I Give them my ❤❤❤❤❤ 5 out of 5 hearts!!!
Hair: Aden - Edie
Skin: Aden - Ebony Torrid
Top: 120 BPM - 120 Stained tank
Pants:[SG*] - Bombom
Shoes:Armidi - Viniani Heel - Black w/Gold
Necklace: Chapeau tres Mignon - Mae Hong Son Neck Rings
Clutch: Nylon Outfitters - Party Dress Clutch Bag - Black (from Gold Party Dress)
EyePatch: Illusions- Rogue's Eyepatch
Eyes: Or should I Say eye ... MiaSnow - *mia* Eyes Green 1
Kisses till next time!

0 COMENTS:

 
Vain Inc.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino