Sep 2, 2008

Nadja´Stle New Release from VictoriaV


VictoriaV McMillan from VictoriaV Fashion is one of my favorite designer and they have some new releases this week. I will show you my favorites.

On the first pic wear Amelie Bridal and Evening Gown black. You can get this dress also in white and it red. This dress have a little spanish touch and i love it .

My skin is from Cybernatic CNMS Victoria brown Makeup 5 and my Hair Nahla - Jet is from Maitreya.



On the second pic i wear the elegant black and white Abigail Flower Dress. That is a great dress for business and afternoon Party. The flower desings looks very loveley.

My Farfelu Bag (blanc) is from Paper Couture and i wear the Stiletto Moody shoes - Foxy Slingback (Black)



The black and white lingerie Serina Jane comes in two different set. One is with a bra an the another is with a corsage. I feel very sexy in it.

Visit the VictoriaV Mainstore
!


2 COMENTS:

Cajsa Lilliehook said...

Ok, that black and white shift dress is just stunningly beautiful. I know what I am doing the second I get home.

Venus Deschanel said...

Hmmmmz, let's take a look at this blog:

http://second-gossip.blogspot.com/

 
Vain Inc.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino