Nov 30, 2008

Nadja´s Style -- Preview new Beauty Avatar Skin´s

ba003_dez-kopie

Beauty avatar comes out tomorrow with a big new release of skin. It will be 12 new Beuaty Avatar Couture Skins enter. Always in two skin tones and 10 different make-ups. All skins have a different style.

On the picture I wear the skin Beauty avatar couture VENERE bronze, my personal favorite. The mouth looks like a Kussmund: D. That is off course my shape. I don´t changed it. I think the face is beautifully worked. I love the mouth, the nose and the eyes

ba002_dez-kopie

i think the makeup is for every taste. They are of course up dramatically. The mouth shines beautifully.

Very good, I also find the body. He is much improved on the previous skins. Bosom, Po and abdomen are worked out wonderfully.

ba001_dez

the body sees for me very naturally. On the last picture you see a small preview of the other skins. All new Skins are from December 1 th available.

It will take place tomorrow evening at the Sim a big fashion show, and I'm almost sure (hope) it will be again a new freebie there.

ba004_dez-kopie-kopie

0 COMENTS:

 
Vain Inc.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino