Feb 3, 2009

Nadja´s Style -preview Alexia from Beauty Avatar



Beauty avatar comes out with a new release of skin in march. "Alexia" comes in two skin tones and 11 different make-ups.

On the picture I wear the skin Beauty avatar couture Alexia naturel, my personal favorite. I don´t changed my shape for this skin. I think the face is beautifully worked. I love the mouth, the nose and the eyes.



You can find Make ups with Smoky Eyes, imaginative and classic eye make-ups. The lipstick colors vary from bright pink todeep red. The mouth shines beautifully.
I think everyone will find here the right makeup.

The body is pleasantly shaded.Collarbone and breasts are very beautifully worked.I like abdomen and back too. All in all, a very beautiful skin.

The skins comes out in March ! Try it and get the demos!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Beauty%20Avatar%20couture/192/86/25


0 COMENTS:

 
Vain Inc.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino