May 20, 2009

The Good Kind of Trash

Despite my love of cold weather in my real life, I love dressing up for summer in my second one. There's a lot of warm weather clothing available on the grid right now, but nothing quite as perfect as these little striped dresses that were given to me yesterday. My most awesome friend Tragedy Kanto passed them to me when she was making them. They are the perfect little dress to wear around this summer. Currently available in 5 colors (green, red, teal, purple, and lime), for just 250L each. You can also buy a matching pair of white heels, with coordinating striped bow, for 150L each.

If you're not into the bright stripes, Royal Trash also offers this adorable but sexy black dress with a red belt, and matching red heels for the same price.

Head on over and visit Royal Trash to get your own cute lil' dresses.


Other things worn:
Hair: [ HxC - :: HEARTCORE ! :: ] Ashleigh Black, with extensions from [Aden] Sofia (Black) (which is no longer available, I think)
Elf Ears: The Body Politik
Skin: []Tuli[] Hope Prototype Skin (for Fashion Bloggers group for Blogger Appreciation, thank you all so much!)
Eyes: []Tuli[] gray 2 eyes shaded (also from Fashion Bloggers group)
Piercing: Seduction Inc. Alure piercing
Tattoos: Arm tattoo by *smudge (freebie for Tiny Bird), neck tattoo by Aitui
Poses by: Long Awkward Pose, Imperial Elegance, Pididdle, and JUNWAVE

0 COMENTS:

 
Vain Inc.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino