Jun 15, 2009

There are no mistakes in your world

Yo,Yo,Yo :)
I'm a bit upset with myself because i wanted to do at least one post a day, and i missed one!(fail) but i have a good excuse! It was a horrible storm here and my Internet wasn't working, good right?

But on a *brighter* note here's my next look! i know i normally blog things that are dark.....to be honest i love black, grey ,white all the shades. Call me safe if you must, but my style just works better without a bunch of bright colors he he. But i am not afraid of color just a bit timid lol! I actually love this and will prob be doing way more colorful looks.
For this look i wanted to do some bright colors and pair them with black , I Completely Love this fringe vest by Giana Paine its so cute and funky and it completely made this look <3.not to mention its a bit indie don't ya think!

Hair: Maitreya Apple - Natural Blond

Tee: Trendy&Company Just Dance Tee

Vest:*GC* Black Cowboy Vest (frays)

Shoes: Maitreya Verve Black

Necklace: (Creamshop) Skull Rhinestone Necklace

Shorts: **THE CLOSET**Balloon Short Pants PNK

Peace \/
Kendall Freenote

0 COMENTS:

 
Vain Inc.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino