Oct 8, 2009

LOTD 10/08/09


Sorry I missed a post yesterday. I spent my day parachuting into unknown sims with Faadal and Tragedy, and time got away from me. Although, the parachute-backpack-explorer look would be a good LOTD sometime. :)

So here is today's look from me. All about being casual. I took my new favorite sweater from fri.day, paired it with some comfy, worn out jeans and flats from Miel. I added on the ever-present necklace from Physique for some pattern fun, but nothing over the top.

Nothing else to say really; it's pretty basic this time.
I'll see you Monday! ♥


Full Credits (click to visit):
Hair: =TEKUTEKU= cotton(sienna)
Eyes: :: Genesis :: Twilight Eyes :: Anger (Now Exodi)
Skin: [PF] Skye - Scene
Necklace: (Physique)-HopeLess Heart Zebra Necklace
Cardigan: fri. - Long Cardi - Scrunched Sleeve (Black)
Tank: &Bean - Reckoner tank White
Pants: [lessthanthree] clothing - emo denims and cuffs from **THE CLOSET**RollUpDenim_Pants_Black
Shoes: MIEL ANT FLATS - BOKARA GREY
Poses: *TorridWear* Drama and Curves poses

0 COMENTS:

 
Vain Inc.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino