Feb 23, 2008

The one and only Yehuiah Bates!



Today I have decided to blog about Art. I’m a big fan of the Sands Sim and especially the art they exhibit at the Sands Art Shop. I’ve decided to write a bit about my partner Yehuiah Bates who as an artist himself displays his art at Sands.

Born and raised in France, Yehuiah has always had a passion for creating things. As in SL, in RL he is also a well respected Freelance Graphic Artist. Yehuiah Bates work makes a virtue of consistency. His work is intriguing, valuable, exciting, relaxing and just simple greatness. I find his work to be both humble and humbling, courageous and encouraging.



He presents a powerful selection of new and recent urban abstraction, unique digital artwork, and paper-based work, firmly locking many viewers into a state of enraptured paralysis as he incites concurrent feelings of enchantment and disturbance. It does leave plenty of room for the imagination. His well thought out genre is evolving into an international art form whose range of aesthetic approaches is clearly visible.




His splendid work hugs the walls at the Sands Art Shop. I recommend you go and take a look at his exhibition in world if you have a chance or you can simply IM him if you have any questions. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do...until next time!

Q. xo

SANDS Shop & ART, SANDS Shop Art (109, 75, 22)

0 COMENTS:

 
Vain Inc.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino