Feb 7, 2009

New Obsessions and Kisses...

Well i don't often get obsessed with stuff, but if I do you will hear about them over and over...

It Starts Ends and Still going ;) with the Grid Wide Hunt. It was created for many reasons to bring people together, to have fun, to promote and most of all to introduce New Designers, New Stores, New Styles! That is how I first found out about NOVA (from last hunt), That is how I discovered JM:Mai Skins!
NOVA - I love it for simple classics. My first addiction was simple "Audrey Hepburn" looking outfit that comes with flats... And Right now it's this Black simple yet elegant dress.
JM:Mai Skins - well they take my AV to whole new level hehehe Very cute Faces and I'm IN LOVE with freckles!!! If you need that Innocent look I would say first stop you should make in this store!

From Vain Inc.


Kissed Grid Wide Hunt is going on now... This are some things I picked up;)

Kisses you wear and stick your toung with -[JM] Valentine kisess(big) -both hands- Kiss 31
Cute!!! Bear to wear on your sholder -Sway's 'GET KISSED' Gift Kiss 112
Lovely heart Neckles simple but so charming-Sway's 'GET KISSED' Gift Kiss 112
Heart Case to wear around -[SG*] Love Case - Kiss 111


The Rest:
Hair1 - =TEKUTEKU= anne(pink color set)
Hair2 -* Zero Style *nucco*Blondes
Balloon - Free from Chicanery
Shoes - Stiletto Moody Bare
Eyes-[QS] Eyes - Chocomint
Poses - Torrid and *V*

0 COMENTS:

 
Vain Inc.. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino